a few things & tgif
The more content we post, the more the more inspired and excited about the future of this blog I am! I wanted to wrap up the working week with launching a super special project (have you read about it?) and a few interesting internet finds:
- Glossier came out with highlighters and, I don't think I need to say much else. (Weee!)
- June 8th, Prince's Day.
- What to do when things suck?
- Monovision posted a bunch of pictures taken by Jessie Tarbox (the first published female photojournalist!) of the New York's bohemian Greenwich Village. I enjoyed seeing how folks put things together and did their branding back in one of my favorite eras, the 20's.
- "As MIA says, bad girls ultimately do it well."
- Found these awesome embroidered vintage pictures by Stacey Page.
Hope you enjoy your weekend!